Sampler Series


If you’ve ever been curious about learning to crochet then now is the time to finally try!

For more than one reason too- I still can’t quite believe that everyone I know is currently under a COVID-19 quarantine, but that’s just the crazy time we are in. Hopefully it will all just be a bizarre story to pass on at the dinner table one day. But for now, so many lives are being affected in ways I don’t feel quite ready to process. 

So instead I bring you DOUBLE the amount of blocks. Twice a week, until circumstances change, you’ll be getting fresh new stitches and patterns to add to your repertoire, and to the growing number of blocks for your sampler quilt! Tomorrow I’ll be posting block 6, the Cobblestone Stitch. 

I hope you’ll enjoy this CAL (crochet along) as much as I’m enjoying making it! Please be sure to share my YouTube page, found under the tutorials link, with friends and subscribe for all future updates!

Be well, and happy stitching y’all 

Comments