Native Fiber Yarns


I was so fortunate to spend the whole day with some new friends to visit a special shop in Black Mountain!  I was on a hunt to finish my Braided Loop Earwarmer pictured above (pattern available for sale!)  with that dreamy yarn. Every time I look at it I think of driving through the mountains. 

I took a two hour trip to the Black Mountain Yarn Shop for the Black Mountain Indie Extravaganza!


There I got to stand in Heaven for a bit as I was surrounded by yarn made from Indie Dyers from all over the place!!!  




One of my local favorites Native Fibers was there too selling a specialty dye just for the event. 



Sorry the pictures aren't the best for this post!  I was so caught up in the moment, that I was very lazy about capturing it.  Be sure to follow my instagram @fromyarntostitches to keep up with my projects in real time! 

Anyways, Meagan from Native Fibers was kind enough to give me a sampling of her specialty dye for the event about two weeks ago and I just HAD to come get more to finish my project!!!  Luckily I did too because she only had TWO skeins left. Lucky me, I snagged one and now I have my perfect accessory for fall.

I promise to be better about sharing my yarn adventures in the future with better pictures. But if you are a Yarn Junkie like me then you know how hard it is to pull out your phone when there is plenty of fiber to have fun with.

I hope you are enjoying your weekend and your own projects at hand
~~*~~ Ashley Jane ~~*~~

Comments